Cheeseburger soup. This is a rich soup in which ground beef is sauteed in butter with vegetables and herbs prior to adding milk, cubes of cheddar cheese and sour cream. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
Cheeseburger Soup from Delish.com is comfort food at its best. Cheeseburger Soup Sounds Weird, Tastes INSANE. When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli – my thought was YUCK! You can cook Cheeseburger soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped up.
- Prepare 4 of large potatoes diced in large pieces.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese of choice.
- Prepare 1 tbs of basil.
- It’s 1 tbs of parsley.
This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try! Cheeseburger Soup – All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons! This delectable family friendly Cheeseburger Soup brings all the wonderful savory flavors of cheeseburgers together in a creamy cheesy soup with a prefect blend of Italian seasonings.
Cheeseburger soup instructions
- Brown hamburger in pan and drain grease and set aside..
- In another pot heat up beef broth to boiling. Then add potatoes, cooked ground beef, onions, basil and parsley. Once boiling cook on medium for 15 minuets or until potatoes start to soften..
- Mix flour and milk and add to soup. Once it comes back to a boil add cheese and simmer for another 5 min. Let cool for a couple of minuets and enjoy..
Cheeseburger Soup – How To Make Cheeseburger Soup with BaconThe Wolfe Pit. Be the first to rate & review! Whisk together flour and remaining milk in a small bowl until smooth; gradually whisk into soup. This cheeseburger soup recipe is the perfect summer to autumn recipe! If you're like me and are still grilling on the weekends before the cold weather takes hold, you're already halfway to an amazing pot.