Loaded Perogie Casserole.
You can have Loaded Perogie Casserole using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded Perogie Casserole
- You need 1 box of Frozen perogies.
- You need 1 can of Cambels Cheddar.Cheese Soup.
- You need 8 oz of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Milk, half of the soup can ….
- You need 1 packages of Bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chives, copped well.
- You need 1 packages of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Loaded Perogie Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place.frozen perogies in microwave safe bowl, add water covering perogies completely and microwave for 6 min our until warm and not frozen.
- Meanwhile combine soup, sour cream, and milk combine well.
- Add half the bacon and half the chives mixing together, set aside.
- In large skillet melt butter.
- Drain water from perogies and add to skillet with butter, fry perogies untill browned on both sides.
- Remove perogies n place in oven safe casserole dish.
- Pour cheese mixture on top of perogies, sprinkle with cheddar cheese, and remainder bacon and chives.
- Bake in oven 15-20 min until cheese its melted n sauce is hot and bubbly.
- Serve as a side dish to your favorite meal!.