Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup. #olivegarden #chickensoup #chickenandgnocchisoup In this video I will be showing you how to make chicken and gnocchi soup! Check out more of my copycat. Olive Garden's newest entree, Chicken & Shrimp Carbonara, was inspired during the chefs' recent trip to the Italian region of Rome.
Oversized chicken parmigiana, topped with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella. My favorite entree from the Olive Garden. My favorite entree from the Olive Garden. You can cook Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup
- Prepare 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of diced white onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 quart of half and half.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of powdered chicken boullion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme (slightly heaping).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried parsely flakes (slightly heaping).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg (slightly heaping).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of chopped fresh baby spinach leaves.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of small cubed boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 lb of gnocci thawed or fresh.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
They took it off their menu and I was so disappointed – until I found it on their website! Chicken parimigiana is one of America's most sought after comfort foods. This copycat recipe from Olive Garden chefs will make you understand why. Olive Garden's Chicken Piccata is a delicious take on the classic with butter, lemon, capers, sun dried tomatoes and heavy cream.
Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup instructions
- in a large pot melt butter with oil on medium-medium high heat..
- add chicken,onion and minced garlic..
- cook until chicken is no longer pink and onion is translucent..
- slowly add flour stirring constantly..
- one combined and mixed well, slowly stir in half and half, wisking continuasly..
- continue cooking and stirring until its starting to thicken..
- in a bowl combine all seasonings, the powdered boullion and the water. wisk well..
- add seasoning water to pot and mix well..
- stir in spinach and carrots..
- add gnocci and salt and pepper to taste..
- bring to a slow rolling boil stirring often..
- continue to boil until gnocci is fully cooked..
- let stand at least 10 minutes stirring every few minutes. it will thicken more as it cools..
- serve hot with fresh grated parmesan or romano cheese..
- this served 4 heavy eaters with leftovers for 2 more servings. served with buttered french bread..
- I used fresh gnocci from a recipe here on the app. u can find it in my profile under favorites..
You won't miss the restaurant version! If Olive Garden's™ chicken alfredo is the kind of dish you crave on days when you don't want to leave your house, then this copycat recipe is the solution to your dinner daydreams. Get the easy Olive Garden Chicken Fritta copycat recipe. If you are making this Olive Garden Parmesan Crusted Chicken, you need a factory line system. This Olive Garden Chicken Piccata copycat tastes as same as the original if not better.