"Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup". "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, "say hello to my bowl of soup". It is one of my favorites food recipes.
Great recipe for "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup". Okay, if you haven't already noticed; I soup! My cousin Jim's wife is unmistakably, without a doubt full blown Italian (yes awesome accent and all) a few years back the family would get together and watch "Scarface" "The Godfather" and marathons. You can cook "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup"
- You need 8 cup of chicken broth (low sodium).
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 of carrot, diced small.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Orzo pasta (or any other pastini *small pasta*).
- Prepare 1/2 of fresh lemon, juice squeezed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of roughly chopped fresh spinach (or 2 cups, depending on how much you love spinach) lol.
- You need of Mini Meatballs.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 of slice white bread (crust removed) and torn into little pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 of small onion, diced small.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh parsley.
If you're looking for Spaghetti Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Spaghetti Casserole Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Spaghetti Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
"Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" instructions
- In a large bowl, combine meatball ingredients, and form your mini Meatballs..
- Place your meatballs on a baking sheet and cook in oven @ 400°F for 20 min..
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large soup pot and add your onion, garlic, carrot, dried herbs and salt and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent..
- Add your white wine and cook for another 2 min..
- Add your chicken broth then allow the liquid to come to a boil. Once it's boiling, add your pastini..
- When the pastini is about 1/2 way cooked, add your meatballs to the pot and cook until the pasta is about 90% cooked..
- Finally, add your chopped fresh spinach and juice of half a lemon. (It looks like a lot of spinach at first, but it'll cook down).
- Allow everything to cook throughly (mainly the pasta).
- Serve with fresh parmesan shavings (sadly I didn't have any today) and some crusty Italian bread along side..
Lemon Pepper Chicken With Garlic Parmesan Pasta Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, lemon pepper chicken with garlic parmesan pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. Lemon Pepper Chicken With Garlic Parmesan Pasta is one of the most. গাজরের হালুয়া (Carrot halwa recipe in Bengali) Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today.