Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup. This filling and flavorful soup is ideal for a chilly evening. Freeze leftover chipotle chiles and adobe sauce in a flattened Ziploc bag. Tex-Mex Chicken Soup is chockful of flavor and a feast for the eyes as well with chunks of colorful tomato, black beans, corn, and cilantro.
Return chicken to slow cooker bowl. Stir corn, cilantro, and lime juice into soup. For a hearty dinner of fix-and-forget chicken stew, use a high-quality salsa to save time without skimping on flavor; choose a jar with a short ingredient list. You can have Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup
- You need 2 pounds of chicken breasts chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans ( drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 can of red beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need 1 can of white beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 16 ounce of frozen corn.
- It’s 16 ounces of salsa.
- It’s 16 ounces of vegetable broth.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 pkg. of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of chopped zucchini (1/2 inch).
- You need of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese for topping.
- You need of Sour Cream for topping.
Simple recipe for slow cooker Tex Mex Chicken and Beans- wrap in tortillas or serve over rice. Nutritional information and Weight Watchers Points included. This is great comfort food for a Sunday dinner: Slow Cooker Tex Mex Chicken and Beans. We like to eat these as tacos!
Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup instructions
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Put the three cans of drained and rinsed beans, corn, salsa, broth, water and taco seasoning in crockpot. Add cooked chicken and stir well. Cooked on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Then add the chopped zucchini and cooked brown rice, continue cooking for 1 hour or until zucchini is tender..
- Serve hot with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips..
This filling and flavorful soup is ideal for a chilly evening. Freeze leftover chipotle chiles and adobe sauce in a flattened Ziploc bag for future use. Want to make it in your Instant Pot? Mexican Chicken and Zucchini cooked in one skillet with black beans, corn, fresh herbs, taco seasoning and melted cheese on top. This is Tex-Mex at its most essential and brawny, and is all about celebrating the alluring combination of beef and chilies It's hard to imagine a Tex-Mex meal without a side of refried beans.