Udon Noodle Soup. Learn how to make udon noodle soup! This udon noodle soup recipe is a hot and comforting dish you can enjoy year-round. This Japanese udon noodle soup recipe features an easy udon soup base that you can make in minutes.
Click Play to See This Vegetarian Japanese Udon Noodle Soup Recipe Come Together. Craving for a steamy bowl of hot noodle soup? This Beef Udon, my-go-to Japanese comfort dish is absolutely heart-warming. You can have Udon Noodle Soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Udon Noodle Soup
- You need 1 packages of udon noodles (Japanese).
- You need 1 Cube of chicken bullion.
- You need 1 of small Package stir fri vegetables or use fresh snow peas onion. Broccoli red bell pepper mushrooms.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh or frozen shrimp 4-6 large.
- Prepare 1/2 Strip of steak cooked and sliced thinly.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sun Bird Thai yellow curry seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy or teriyaki sauce.
Tender sliced beef on top of slippery warm udon noodle in a savory broth. tillaAn easy Udon Noodle Soup that's light, refreshing and packed with flavour. It makes a perfect low maintenance mid-week meal & once you've made that flavoursome broth you can really get creative. Udon noodle soup with plenty of vegetables, seasoned with yakisoba sauce and sambal sauce, is a nice comforting meal for cold evenings. This incredibly easy soup, which was developed for a special kids edition of The Times, is just the thing to warm you from fingertips to toes.
Udon Noodle Soup step by step
- In 2 quart sauce pan add water, noodles, bouillon add onions and bring to rolling boil reduce heat stirring gently add sliced vegetables boil another two to three min add cooked steak and add shrimp cook until shrimp turns pink remove from heat and serve.
I used packages of fresh udon noodles in my soup, but you can also use dry udon. Here, we're making our udon noodle soup with white miso—a Japanese fermented soybean paste perfect for highlighting delicate flavors. We're finishing each bowl with a soft-boiled egg. Thick Japanese udon noodles are the soul of Chicken-Udon Soup. Meaty shiitake mushrooms, fragrant star anise, and a touch of dry rice wine deepen the soup's flavor.