Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg. Fish Bee Hoon Soup is a delicious, slightly tangy fish soup with slippery, soft rice noodles (bee hoon). Fried fish soup recipe + egg FLOSS Masak Apa Masak Mystyle Bee Hoon Soup.
Fish Bee Hoon Soup (魚米粉湯) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. Quick Lunch – Yee Mee Noodle Soup FRIED FISH SOUP RECIPE + EGG FLOSS You can have Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg
- It’s of Main.
- You need 100 grams of bee hoon (rice vermicelli).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of dong cai (preserved Chinese cabbage).
- It’s of Other.
- It’s 700 ml of water.
- You need 1 of white pepper powder.
- It’s 1 of sesame oil.
Fish Bee Hoon Soup (魚米粉湯) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. Fish Bee Hoon Soup made with DOM Benedictine. What kind of rice noodle to use. Make this comforting Singapore style fish bee hoon soup with an addition of XO liquor if you choose too.
Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg instructions
- Give dong cai a quick rinse and drain to remove impurities while retaining its flavor..
- Boil water in a small pot. When water starts boiling, cook bee hoon for not more than 2 minutes..
- Add dong cai and crack egg into pot. Give a quick stir to the ingredients till soup turns milky..
- Serve in a big bowl. Add sesame oil and white pepper powder to taste..
For baking/ kueh making: I highly encourage to weigh ingredients with a digital kitchen scale instead of. For bee hoon (rice vermicelli) (used in this recipe), soak in water for half hour until softened and blanch in boiling water for about a minute. Divide cooked noodles to serving bowls and ladle cooked fish balls and soup stock over. Steamed Minced Pork with Dong Cai. Bee hoon goreng with kicap manis tempeh – morethanveggies.