Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup.
You can cook Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 32 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 16 oz. of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of can black beans.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- You need strips of Tortilla.
Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Cook chicken over medium heat, and shred with a fork..
- Bring broth and salsa to a boil, add rice, beans, chicken, and corn. Bring back to a boil and let simmer for 10 min..
- Serve with cheese, tortilla strips, chunks of avocado, or sour cream.
- The spicier the salsa the spicier the soup will be, so if you want less heat, go with a mild salsa..