Easy Spicy Chicken Soup. In a large pot over medium heat, cook onion and garlic in olive oil until slightly browned. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Saute onion, green pepper and garlic until tender.
Rely on convenience items such as chopped cooked chicken, canned chicken broth and canned veggies to make this super-quick soup. Baked tortilla chips and a garden salad are excellent accompaniments. This spicy chicken soup is really easy to make. You can have Easy Spicy Chicken Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Spicy Chicken Soup
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 3 of large carrots.
- It’s 3 piece of celery.
- Prepare 3 of small parsnips.
- You need 2 of jalapeños.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried cilantro.
- It’s of pepper, salt and granulated garlic.
- It’s 8 cup of plus or minus chicken stock.
- It’s 20 oz of pre cooked chicken meat.
- Prepare 3 of small Mexican summer squash.
You start off your soup by simply sautéing the finely chopped onion and garlic with all the spices. You then pop in the chicken, tomato and enchilada sauces. You let them boil and simmer, then add in the rice, let it cook some more, garnish and DONE! Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Easy Spicy Chicken Soup instructions
- Chop and dice parsnips, carrots, celery, onion and jalapeños. Add them to a pot with olive oil..
- Add seasoning and sauté until half cooked..
- While the vegetables are cooking chop and dice, the chicken and Summer squash..
- Add 6 cups of stock, the Summer squash and chicken. If you need more broth add what you need..
- Heat until hot..
Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring often,. Boil the chicken: In a large pot over medium heat, combine water, chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, onion powder and bouillon cubes. Bring chicken broth, onion, and garlic to a boil in a large pot. Add mixed vegetables, tomatoes, turnips, okra, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. I made with ground beef instead of chicken.