No.7 Soup (vegan). This is so easy and delicious, I know it will warm. If you're looking for delicious and filling vegan soup recipes, look no further. There's nothing better than homemade soup on cold fall and winter days, right?
This simple vegan tomato soup gets its creaminess from light coconut milk. It's tangy, creamy, and perfect as an appetizer or a meal on its own. My favorite vegan potato leek soup recipe features tender potatoes, mellow flavored leeks and simple herbs made healthy and easy! You can have No.7 Soup (vegan) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No.7 Soup (vegan)
- It’s of coconut oil.
- You need of large yellow onion, cut in half and finely shredded.
- It’s of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of celery stalk, sliced.
- Prepare of woodland or shitake mushrooms, roughly chopped.
- You need of freshly ground sea salt and white pepper.
- You need of piece turmeric, shredded.
- You need of piece ginger, finely shredded.
- You need of stock (preferably chicken bone stock).
- You need of bok choy, bottoms off and loosely chopped.
- Prepare of To serve.
- Prepare of kale, torn off the stalks.
- Prepare of carrot, finely shredded.
- You need of avocado, thinly sliced (optional).
- You need of red chilli, thinly sliced (optional).
If using a regular blender to puree the soup, fill the blender cup no more than halfway and leave the hole in the lid open to let any heat escape. Delicious vegan soup is filled with turmeric, cumin, ginger, coriander, cinnamon, chili flakes, lime & cayenne pepper along with roasted garlic and butternut squash. Rich and creamy, this vegan potato soup has no added fat and can be made in minutes in a blender. All these vegan soup recipes are loaded with nutritious ingredients and are great for healing the gut.
No.7 Soup (vegan) instructions
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat, add the onions and saute for 5 minutes until translucent..
- Add the garlic and cook for a further minute..
- Add the celery and mushrooms and saute for around 10 minutes..
- Add in the salt, pepper, turmeric, ginger and stock and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for at least half an hour if using bone stock or at least an hour if using water or vegetable stock..
- Add the bok choi, carrot and kale just before serving..
- Top with avocado slices and chilli to taste..
Creamy soups are my own personal favorite, but this This is a community that celebrates your own unique health journey, no matter where you are on your path. We will encourage you, inspire you and. This and my Vegan Pea Soup are my go-to's when I need dinner or lunch on the table super quick. The flavours of this Tomato Basil Soup are fresh The resulting soup is fresh, aromatic and incredibly healthy. The taste of the fresh basil is amazing!