Bacon Cheeseburger Pie.
You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Pie using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Pie
- It’s 1 lb of Hamburger meat.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 6 slice of bacon, uncooked.
- It’s 1 can of Cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 3 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Bisquik mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter, melted.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pie instructions
- Cube in cooked bacon and cook in large skillet at medium heat until almost crisp.
- Add hamburger meat breaking up well.
- When meat is almost fully cooked, push all to the sides of pan and add onions.
- Cook until onions are soft and hamburger meat is no longer pink and fully cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper garlic powder and onion powder to taste.
- Add cheddar cheese soup and Worcestshire sauce mix well.
- Add meat mixture to a 9×9 glass baking dish and top with half of the shredded cheese.
- In separate bowl combine all remaining ingredients for biscuit topping mix well and pour over top of meat.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese an cook in oven preheated to 400°F for 25-30 min push toothpick into biscuit center and if it comes out clean it is done.
- I like to serve with fries and bake beans.