Bacon Cheeseburger Tot Casserole.
You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Tot Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of thick cut smoked bacon.
- You need 1 lb of 80/20 ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of sweet onion.
- You need 1-1/2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 lb of shredded 4 cheese blend.
- Prepare 32 oz of bag of frozen tater tots.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Bacon Cheeseburger Tot Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 13×9 deep side baking dish.
- Single layer the bottom baking dish with tater tots.
- Chop up the bacon and begin to cook in a large skillet.
- Chop up the onion and add to the bacon after 2-3 minutes.
- After another 2-3 minutes add the ground beef.
- Once the ground beef is cooked thoroughly; turn of the heat and drain.
- Put the beef & bacon mixture back in the skillet; keep off heat and stir in all of the cream of mushroom soup.
- Stir in salt & pepper to taste and 1/2 of the shredded cheese to the beef-soup mixture.
- Once well mixed, pour over the layer of tater tots.
- Layer the rest of the tater tots on top then layer the remainder of the cheese on top.
- Bake for 45 min or until the tots are crispy.