Chicken Noodle Eggs on Toast.
You can cook Chicken Noodle Eggs on Toast using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Eggs on Toast
- It’s 1 packages of Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup Mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 4 of hard-boiled eggs.
- Prepare 6 piece of toast.
Chicken Noodle Eggs on Toast step by step
- Hard-boil the eggs for 10 minutes and set aside in a cold water bath..
- Melt the 2 tbspn of butter over medium heat, set aside and mix in the 2 tbspn of flour until rue is achieved..
- Mix in the dry Lipton chicken noodle and stir it in to the rue. Place back on heat..
- Add the 2 cups of milk slowly, stirring frequently, over medium heat..
- Bring to a boil, frequently stirring, over medium heat. Continue to stir until thickened..
- Peel the eggs and chop them roughly, adding them into the mixture. Turn down heat. Season with desired salt and pepper. Continue to stir..
- Toast the bread, lightly butter. Add mixture on top and enjoy!!!!!!!.