Creamy Tortellini Casserole. Toss tender tortellini and colorful vegetables with a quick-to-fix white sauce. The Best Tortellini Casserole Recipes on Yummly Tortellini Casserole, Chicken Tortellini Casserole, Baked Tortellini Casserole.
Chicken and asparagus in a creamy Alfredo sauce join forces with cheese tortellini for a speedy all-in-one meal. This Cheesy Baked Tortellini Casserole is easy and absolutely mouthwatering. That's precisely where this Cheesy Baked Tortellini Casserole comes in. You can have Creamy Tortellini Casserole using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tortellini Casserole
- It’s 4 large of White mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of Campbell's cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of 2% Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh ground pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Madras curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 of Paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 cup of Cheese tortellini.
It literally takes me maybe thirty minutes to. Learn how to prepare this easy Baked Tortellini Casserole recipe like a pro. This cheese filled tortellini bake will have your friends forgetting the game and cheering for more! This easy five ingredient Chicken Tortellini Casserole recipe, including broccoli, Alfredo sauce, and This simple five-ingredient recipe for Chicken Tortellini Casserole uses foods that you can easily.
Creamy Tortellini Casserole instructions
- Cook tortellini..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice mushrooms.
- Put 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium size pot..
- Add sliced mushrooms to melting butter..
- Add fresh ground pepper to the mushrooms. (To taste).
- Add soups, mayonnaise, 2% milk and evaporated milk to mushrooms..
- Keep stirring. (More milk may be added if consistency is too thick).
- Add all the spices (to taste).
- Keep stirring until it comes to a boil. Lower heat and stir every once in a while..
- Take sauce and add a few scoops to casserole dish..
- Add tortellini and pour remaining sauce on over top, covering all the tortellini..
- Combine remaining butter with bread crumbs. Sprinkle generously over sauce covered tortellini..
- Put into the oven until bread crumbs are a golden brown..
Our tortellini casserole might not score in the authenticity department, but it sure does in terms of yumminess. A generous helping of dainty melting cheese and tomato sauce will convince even the. This creamy, cheesy tuna casserole is a dream come true. Here is a recipe for Creamy Tortellini Casserole. This casserole combines chicken, cheese tortellini, mushrooms, Monterey Jack cheese, and a creamy sauce to provide warming comfort in an easy dinner meal.