Leftover Vegetable Soup. Blend leftover vegetable curry with that can of coconut milk hiding in the back of the cupboard to A miscellaneous array of random vegetables is all you need to produce a really quick and healthy soup. Use wisdom when making soup from leftovers. If your family didn't like it the first time, chances are Stirring pureed pumpkin or other vegetable purees into your soup is a great way to increase your.
This delicious leftover salad soup is the perfect thing to make leftover dressed or wilted salad. Left Over Salad Soup Recipe Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free. Here's a good way to use leftover pot roast — with its juices and any leftover vegetables. You can have Leftover Vegetable Soup using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1 large of onion (roughly chopped).
- Prepare 1 of carrot (sliced).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (roughly chopped).
- You need 1 bunch of spinach (cooked/frozen/or fresh).
- It’s 2 of Potatoes (uncooked or cooked chopped into pieces).
- It’s 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of Left over chorizo (cooked or uncooked sliced).
- It’s 1 of cabbage (cooked or uncooked shredded).
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need of Leftover cooked kidney beans or left over tinned beans (any beans will do).
- Prepare 1 handful of leftover green beans (cooked or uncooked).
- You need 1 handful of parsley or coriander (roughly chopped).
Its a very flexible, use-what-you've-got soup so its hard to go wrong. If you don't have homemade beef stock. Home » Recipe Index » Soups » Delicious Leftover Turkey Soup. The beauty of this recipe is that you can add in any veggies you have on hand.
Leftover Vegetable Soup step by step
- Now the timings you add ingredients will vary depending on whether your ingredients are already cooked or uncooked..
- Place the water in a pan on a high heat with the salt, chicken stock cube, bay leaf and 2 spoonfuls of olive oil..
- Add the onion, garlic, kidney beans and chorizo.
- If adding uncooked ingredients otherwise skip this step: Add the potatoes, green beans and carrot at this time..
- Bring to the boil and cook for around 10-15 minutes..
- Uncooked only if adding already cooked skip this step again: Add the cabbage and cook for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Add the Spinach and parsley or coriander and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- If adding cooked ingredients: it's time to add them here and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Just before turning the heat off add the rest of the oilve oil..
- Let the soup rest for 5-10 minutes and then serve..
This filling soup is made with mince, tinned tomatoes and any leftover veggies you need to use up! Roast Beef & Vegetable Soup using leftover beef roast can be made entirely from scratch or in this case, from pot roast made days earlier. Is it winter where you are? One type of soup I love to make for entertaining is a creamy vegetable soup. And once you know the technique, you'll be off to the races.