Miso Soup with Asparagus and Aburaage.
You can cook Miso Soup with Asparagus and Aburaage using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miso Soup with Asparagus and Aburaage
- You need of to 5 Asparagus.
- You need of Aburaage.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of Granulated Dashi stock.
- Prepare of plus Miso.
Miso Soup with Asparagus and Aburaage instructions
- Shave off the tough portions from the asparagus, and cut on the diagonal into 1 cm thick slices. De-grease the aburaage by dousing it briskly in hot water. Cut it into bite-sized pieces..
- In a pot, add water, dashi stock, asparagus and aburaage and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for about 3 minutes..
- When asparagus is soft after 3 minutes, turn off the heat and dissolve the miso into the soup. Turn on the heat and heat up the soup until just before boiling and done!.