Skeleton Cheese Ball.
You can have Skeleton Cheese Ball using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Skeleton Cheese Ball
- You need 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese I believe they are 8 Oz blocks..room temp.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- It’s 2 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of real bacon pieces or to taste.
- Prepare 1 of powdered ranch dip..you could use onion soup and dip mix if you don't like the ranch.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of a couple slices thinly sliced lunch meat ham chopped into chunks I think I used 4 slices.
- You need 2 of pepperoni or 2 olives for the eyes.
Skeleton Cheese Ball instructions
- Mix cream cheese, cheddar, garlic, ranch, bacon, and green onions together very well..use fork or hands not beaters you don't want too much air in it.
- I rubbed a small amount of olive oil in my mold to help it pop out with ease..
- Push all ingredients into mold check the bottom to make sure no air pockets are visible.
- Refrigerate for an hour..I made this last minute and didn't have time to let the cheese come to room temp so I mixed everything together with my hands like meatloaf it was a bit difficult but do able.i didn't have to refrigerate my mold because the cheese was still cold I just molded it and popped it right out..
- Place cut up ham all over the skeleton like skin and put your eyeballs in the sockets you can stick some olives on tooth picks in it or cut pepperoni into slightly smaller circles to fit in it..when I served it I stabbed the spreading knife into the forehead.