Vegetable Soup. Vegetable soup is a common soup prepared using vegetables and leaf vegetables as primary ingredients. It dates to ancient history, and is a mass-produced food product in contemporary times. Vegetable soup is prepared using vegetables, leafy greens, mushrooms.
No matter the occasion, vegetable soup is a healthy and satisfying dish. This recipe will go over the basics of making vegetable soup, but it can be made with. Tomato and Barley Vegetable Soup photo by Brian Hagiwara / Getty Images. You can cook Vegetable Soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup
- Prepare of canola oil.
- You need of carrots (diced in 1/2 inch pieces).
- Prepare of ribs of celery (sliced thin).
- You need of onion (chopped).
- Prepare of garlic (minced) 3-4 red skin potatoes (diced in cubes) 2-3 tomatoes (diced).
- You need of zucchini (chopped and halved).
- You need of yellow squash (chopped and halved).
- It’s of organic vegetable stock.
- Prepare of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of fresh thyme.
- You need of fresh parsley.
- It’s of green onions (chopped).
SOUP'S ON.loaded with flavors that make this CLASSIC VEGETALBE SOUP an all time favorite. A healthy and hearty dish that is sure to warm the soul and put. Make an economical and wholesome meal from a simple vegetable soup with one our easy, warming recipes. Whether you like a chunky soup or a smooth and creamy soup, it's a completely satisfying.
Vegetable Soup step by step
- Warm oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add carrot, onion and celery and cook, stirring often, until slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute longer. Stir in tomatoes and potatoes. Pour in broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until flavors have blended and potatoes are slightly softened, about 10 minutes..
- Add zucchini and squash and continue to cook until potatoes are cooked through and vegetables are tender but not mushy, about 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add Parmesan, thyme, and parsley and stir well. Serve hot. Garnish with greens onions. Salt and pepper to taste..
This homemade vegetable soup is healthy, easy to make, and tastes fantastic. It's also vegan when you use vegetable broth! Jump to the Easy Vegetable Soup Recipe or read on to see our tips for. You can use all vegetables kinds to make the soup because they're low in calories. This soup recipe uses variety of vegetables and vegetable stock to make it more healthy and tasty.