Butternut Squash Soup. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup II. This Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup recipe is naturally vegan and gluten-free, easy to make, and SO delicious! This Butternut Squash Soup recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream.
It adds just the right balance for the squash. Ready in an hour and freezes well. Warm up with our butternut squash soup ideas, perfect for autumn and winter. You can cook Butternut Squash Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Soup
- Prepare 2 (12 ounce) of packages frozen peeled, diced butternut squash (5 cups).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of Almond Breeze Original almond milk or Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened almond milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of sliced green onion, divided.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need 4 teaspoons of toasted pumpkin seeds, divided.
Our easy recipes include scrumptious vegetarian and healthy options. Butternut squash soup is a classic fall and winter soup recipe. But today we're roasting the butternut squash, which gives so much more depth of flavor and. This butternut squash soup recipe is the best!
Butternut Squash Soup step by step
- Cook squash according to package instructions; set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until softened..
- Stir in the cooked squash and vegetable broth. Remove from heat. Transfer to a blender and process 1 minute or until smooth. Return mixture to pan. Return pan to heat. Stir in almond milk, lemon juice, salt, ginger, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes or until soup is heated through..
- Divide among 4 bowls and top each with 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds, 1 teaspoon green onions, and pepper..
Watch how to make the best butternut squash soup in this short video! The trick is to roast the butternut squash, which is easy to do and yields tons of extra flavor. Top your butternut squash soup with bacon, mix it with spices, or add it into chili. Bonus: the veg is packed with Vitamin A and fiber, so you'll actually feel full after a bowl of one of these soups. Creamy Curried Butternut Squash Soup infused with coconut milk and yellow curry powder.