Kunun gyada white yam an chicken soup kosai #Ashlab# kitchen. Kunun Gyada is (Groundnut Milk and Rice Gruel), a northern Nigerian drink. Kunun Tsamiya is a warm drink or pap made using ground millet and spices. Tamarind is soaked in water and the juice is added to the millet flour.
If you know how to make Akamu (Ogi), then preparing Kunun Gyada will be a breeze for you. Chicken Soup Queen / Jitang huanghou / ,鸡汤皇后. Today we are making Kung Pao Chicken – It is a Sichuan classic. You can cook Kunun gyada white yam an chicken soup kosai #Ashlab# kitchen using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kunun gyada white yam an chicken soup kosai #Ashlab# kitchen
- You need of Gyada ndalayi sugar kindirmu alkama.
- Prepare of Wake tattasai attaruku albasa salt Maggi Mai.
- Prepare of Zobo citta bawon abarba lemon grass cucumber and kanumfari sugar.
- You need of Yam water.
- You need of Chicken, spices onion attaruku citta mai ruwa Maggi.
The cornstarch and egg white combination is a technique in Chinese cuisine, known as velveting. It creates a starchy layer that can preserve the moisture of meat while cooking. See great recipes for Kunun Aya da Gyada too! Kunun Gyada served in a plastic bowl.
Kunun gyada white yam an chicken soup kosai #Ashlab# kitchen instructions
- Kisamu doya kifereta kidaura da tukunyar ki kisamata ruwa yadahu sai kisauke ki wankesa kiyanyanka ta white yam yakammala.
- Chicken soup kisamu kazarki ki gyarata kisamata spices ki daurata a wuta kisa onion da attaruku da citta da duk wani kayan kanshi su Magi da mai haryanuna soup din ki yakammala.
- Zobo ki kigyarata kisa citta kanumfari da bawon abarba lemon grass cucumber da lemon tsami dayatafasa sai kisauke kitace kisa a jug kizubamasa ice zobo ki takammala.
- Kunun gyada kitace gyadar ki kisa a tukunya kidafa alkama kisa kibar gyardar tadahu sai kisa sugar kima da kindirmu da ndalayi.
- Kosai kigyara waken ki kisa albasa da tattasai da attaruku a markada kisa pinch of salt Maggi sai kisoyata da mai kosaiki takammala..
Efo riro, pounded yam, tomato stew, and garnished coconut rice. Visually similar work. kunun gyada is consumed by both kids and adults, it is an excellent weaning food for babies and very good for convalescence. It is important during Ramadan and is also generally served to visitors. You can make it thick to drink as a gruel (porridge), served with akara (kosai) or make it thin and served. Kunun Gyada is a drink that is mostly made and taken in the Northern part of Nigeria.