Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup.
You can have Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup
- It’s 2 of Large head cauliflower broken up.
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- You need 4 (14 oz) of cans low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Cajun Creole seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of low sodium Old Bay seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Bragg organic sprinkle with 24 herbs seasoning or use.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 stick of good butter.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of room temperature sour cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded white cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 (3 oz) of package bacon bits.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of dried chives.
- You need of Topping ⬇ .
- Prepare of Croutons, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and chives.
Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup instructions
- In a large soup pot add the first 10 indredients and boil for 10 minutes or till veggies are soft..
- In a small sauce pot melt butter and wisk in flour and set aside..
- In a blender add in half of the veggies/ broth and blend till smooth and place in another pot. Then do a second batch and blend till smooth and pour into pot with rest of soup. Caution it will be hot..
- On med low heat Stir in heavy cream, milk and sour cream.
- Then stir in cheeses, chives and bacon bits. Making sure cheese is fully melted and it's fully mixed and hot..
- Serve and top bowls with desired toppings and enjoy. .