Mamas Lima Beans Soup (slow cooker).
You can cook Mamas Lima Beans Soup (slow cooker) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mamas Lima Beans Soup (slow cooker)
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk.
- It’s 8 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 packages of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 lb of dry large lima beans.
Mamas Lima Beans Soup (slow cooker) instructions
- Start by sorting and rinsing beans for any dirt or pebbles. Then place in slow cooker..
- Next slice up vegetables and then add to cooker..
- Cut bacon into bite size pieces and add to cooker..
- Finish by adding garlic, garlic salt, and water. Then cook on high for 6-8 hours, or until beans are soft. Salt to taste and add more garlic salt if needed..