Spinach Artichoke Soup. Chicken Spinach Artichoke Soup from Delish.com is the perfect weeknight dinner. This Spinach Artichoke Soup Is Comfort In A Bowl. by Delish US. Creamy Spinach Artichoke Soup made with cream, chicken broth, spinach, cream cheese, artichokes, spices, and parmesan cheese.
Assuming you have your chicken cooked already, this soup comes together fast! Make sure you have all the ingredients prepped before beginning to make. This spinach artichoke soup is ridiculously, addictively delicious. You can have Spinach Artichoke Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Soup
- Prepare 16 oz of Fresh Spinach.
- You need 2 Cups of Broth (Chicken, Beef, or Vegetable).
- Prepare 14 oz of Can Artichokes, drained.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Large Onion.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Flour.
- You need 2 1/2 Cups of Milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 Cup of Grated Parmesean.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
With every scoop of soup you take with a piece of fresh sourdough bread, you'll. If you are looking for a simple soup that warms the soul, this recipe is for you. This is a one pot meal that is cream, dreamy and delicious. We know what you're thinking—how could we not have come up with this before now?
Spinach Artichoke Soup step by step
- Individually. Roughly chop Fresh Spinach, Onion, and Artichokes in Food Processor, or by hand..
- In a large pot melt butter. Saute onions in melted butter until they are soft. Careful not to scorch them..
- Add flour and stir until smooth. Heat thoroughly to allow the flour to absorb the flavor..
- Gradually whisk in the milk. Heat until thickened..
- Stir in Artichokes, Spinach, Lemon Juice, Parmesan Cheese, Broth, and season to taste..
- Bring to a slow simmer for about 10 minutes. Do NOT boil..
We shifted our priorities and found an excuse to eat dip for dinner with this spinach-artichoke soup. Healthy Benefits of Vegan Spinach Artichoke Soup. This soup is a riff on classic spinach artichoke dip, but without the heaviness of cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheese and oil. There's a reason spinach-artichoke dip has been a restaurant menu staple for decades — it's just so good. In this recipe for creamy, cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Soup it makes the leap from a popular.