Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup .
You can have Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of onions, chopped.
- Prepare of green pepper, chopped.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of ground turkey.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper.
- It’s of chili powder.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of red kidney beans, undrained.
- Prepare of squash, yellow, peeled and cut into chunks.
- You need of zucchini, green, peeled and cut into chunks.
- You need of coleslaw.
- You need of fresh baby spinach.
Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot…….
- Sauté your chopped onions and green pepper until tender, add minced garlic and sauté for several more minutes…….
- Add in your ground turkey, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chili powder and oregano, sauté until ground turkey is browned……..
- Next add in your chicken broth, diced tomatoes, red kidney beans, squash, zucchini, coleslaw and baby spinach, bring to a boil……
- Reduce heat to low/medium and cook soup for about 30 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally……Serve and enjoy !!.