Hot and sour soup. Hot and sour soup is a soup from Asian culinary traditions. In all cases, the soup contains ingredients to make it both spicy and sour. Soup preparation may use chicken or pork broth, or may be meat-free.
The time required varies from an hour to two or three hours, as it depends on the thickness of the mushrooms. This restaurant-style Hot and Sour Soup recipe is the best!! It's quick and simple to make, easy to adapt to your personal taste preferences, and so delicious! You can cook Hot and sour soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot and sour soup
- It’s 1/2 packet of hot and sour soup premix.
- Prepare 4-5 of chopped French beans.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped spring onion.
- It’s 1/4 of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of noodles.
Savoury, spicy, sour and hearty, Hot and Sour Soup is completely addictive! This recipe stacks up to the best Chinese restaurants. Hot and Sour soup is a Chinese soup that's savoury, spicy and tangy. The broth is thickened and it's filled with mushrooms, tofu, bamboo shoots and silky egg ribbons.
Hot and sour soup step by step
- Heat oil.cook veggies for a minute..
- Mix premix powder in water..
- Add plain water in vegetables.when come one boil then add premix water..
- Stir well.cook until become look transperant and soupy..
- Add fried noodles and serve hot..
Hot and sour soup can be found on any takeout menu or Chinese buffet line in the US. It ranges in quality and flavor from awesomely delicious to lukewarm, tasteless, and gloopy. There was a time when I never thought to make it myself and resigned myself to the luck of the draw when it came to ordering it. Hot and sour soup 酸辣湯 is a traditional northern Chinese favorite packed with the acidity of Zhenjiang vinegar, the spiciness of the white pepper and the. Hot and sour soup (Suan La Tang) is a common dish popular in China especially in cold winter.