My Favorite Meatball Soup.
You can have My Favorite Meatball Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Favorite Meatball Soup
- It’s 300 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame seeds (white or black).
- It’s 1/4 of Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 4 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ✿ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ✿ Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 600 ml of Water.
My Favorite Meatball Soup instructions
- Chop up the cabbage roughly. Remove the stem ends of the shiitake mushrooms, and cut in a cross shape in the caps.
- Add the sesame seeds to the ground pork, mix lightly and form into balls..
- Bring the water to a boil in a pan, add the meatballs and simmer while skimming off the scum..
- Add the ✿ ingredients, cabbage and shiitake mushrooms to the pan, and simmer over low heat. Add the katakuriko dissolved in water at the end to finish..