Oats and carrot soup. Watch how to make the best carrot soup in this short recipe video! It's lusciously creamy (yet cream-less) and full of caramelized roasted carrot flavor. Carrot almond oats soup recipe is an easy, healthy and comforting soup for cold winter evenings.
A soup that is packed with vitamin A and antioxidants from the Natural Gourmet Institute. Add stock and oats to pot. Raise the heat and bring to a boil. You can cook Oats and carrot soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats and carrot soup
- It’s 2 of carrots roughly chopped.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes roughly chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of boiled sweet corn (optional).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of oats (dry roasted and powdered).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- You need as needed of Fresh cream for garnishing (optional).
- You need 2 of brown bread toasted (optional).
These carrot cake overnight oats will give you just that plus all of the delicious flavors of carrot cake! Carrot soup PLUS peanut butter, chili garlic sauce and basil. LIT'rally like drinking peanut sauce through a straw but with far less guilt and way more nutritiounal value. This easy creamy, dairy-free, and vegan carrot soup, seasoned with curry paste and cilantro, comes together in minutes in your Instant Pot®.
Oats and carrot soup step by step
- Before we begin, check all your ingredients required to make this yummy soup.
- Heat butter in pressure cooker, add garlice and saute for a while. Then add carrot and tomato, mix well. Add 2 glass water and cover with a lid, cook for 2 whistles..
- Let it cool down, then blend with powdere oats into a smooth puree..
- Heat a pan, add carrot tomato and oats puree, add some more water (because as the cooking process starts, the oats will start absorbing water), then add salt, sugar, pepper, lemon juice and corn. Cook for more 2-3 mins and it's done..
- Take this soup in a bowl and garnish wish fresh cream and some sweet corn..
- Serve it with toasted bread..
Oats Soup – Yes!! you heard it right…This is one of my recent trials and it turned out amazingly good……I love Chop carrot,garlic and onions finely and make it ready. First heat a pan with olive oil – add garlic and saute till golden brown then add onion and saute till slightly browned then add carrots. This easy carrot soup recipe is a great way to use up a bag of carrots that were forgotten in your produce drawer. The carrots cook together with aromatics like onions, garlic and fresh herbs before being puréed into a silky smooth soup that's delicious for dinner or packed up for lunch. Carrot Soup is amazing – and so quick and easy!