Simple shrimp soup. Simple, delicious, hearty, quick, and easy — this Asian-inspired soup recipe is full of tofu and. Try our yummy Shrimp Soup & leave us your feedback in the comments below! Try this and you may never be able to eat a shrimp soup in a Thai restaurant again.
All Reviews for Shrimp and Vegetable Soup. Shrimp and Vegetable Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Whip up classic Shrimp and Pork Wonton Soup at home! You can have Simple shrimp soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple shrimp soup
- It’s of About 10 pieces of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Corn flour.
- Prepare 2 of Seasoning cubes according to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Greenpepper,1 carrot,4 greenbeans,onion(diced).
- Prepare of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Vegetable oil or any other oil of your choice.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Don't skip the key ingredient, white pepper powder, as it. It is a sour soup that uses tamarind as it's base flavor, it can be cooked with fish, meat, shrimp, and vegetables. This soup uses shrimp as the main ingredient. Instead of using real tamarind use.
Simple shrimp soup instructions
- In a clean pot/wok add your diced vegetables and stirfry with one Tablespoon of vegetable oil or any other oil of your choice.
- Stir for about 3minutes,and add in your seasoning and your shrimp.
- In a separate bowl,mix about a a tablespoon of corn flour with a little water.
- Pour the content into your stirfried shrimps and vegetables.
- Add one cup of water,curry and allow to cook for about five minutes.
- Serve Hot.
This simple shrimp pork wonton soup recipe is so satisfying and comforting, especially on a cold, rainy day. I may be biased, but I think homemade wontons are simply so much better than those you eat. I love the exotic flavors in this easy-to-prepare soup. You can find fish sauce in many grocery stores or local Asian markets. The best shrimp soup to cozy up this winter!