Antioxidant Soup. This soup is exactly what the Zen master ordered! Here we have a grand ensemble of veggies and spices come together in harmonious cadence. This unique antioxidant soup is a delicious, energizing recipe great to support the body's natural This article is about making a very powerful healing and cleansing soup which utilizes both cooked.
Soup, especially when using fresh vegetables is a great way to capture their garden fresh antioxidants and massive nutrients. And if you are lucky enough to have grown an garden, making vegetable soup. Antioxidants (Basel). antioxidant soup nutrition facts and nutritional information. You can have Antioxidant Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Antioxidant Soup
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 medium of white onions (diced).
- You need 2 large of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 45 oz of kidney beans (drained).
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 76 oz of carton low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of fresh kale (chopped).
- You need 4 large of chicken breasts (cooked and chopped).
- It’s 1 large of red bell pepper (diced).
- You need 1 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Feel free to add your favorite vegetables or leave out ones you don't like. For a warm and hearty fall flavor, try this creamy blend of cheese, potatoes, and vegetables with granny smith apples for tart kick. If you want to make this meal a little healthier. Antioxidants are mostly found in plant foods.
Antioxidant Soup step by step
- Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat. Saute onions for 5 minutes..
- Stir in remaining ingredients except parmesan cheese, and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and lightly boil until sweet potatoes are soft. Approximately 12 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle bowl of soup with parmesan cheese and serve..
They are natural molecules that help neutralize harmful free radicals in our bodies. Free radicals are potentially harmful substances that result from. Antioxidant supplements are popular, but evidence suggests that they have several drawbacks. This article explains what antioxidant supplements are and why it's better to get your antioxidants from. What food has the highest antioxidants?