Bacon Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole. You don't go through all the work of making a bacon cheeseburger and fries; you can enjoy that classic flavor by pulling together a few simple ingredients, popping your casserole dish Featuring rich and creamy beef, melty cheese, crispy tots and salty bits of bacon, there's a lot to love about this dish. We're always down for a bacon cheeseburger but when we thought up a way to turn the dish into a delicious casserole with the addition of tater tots, we were totally hooked! This yummy casserole may be kind of a guilty pleasure, but it makes for a great dinner that the whole family will enjoy.
Making this dish is really easy. This cheeseburger Tater Tot® casserole is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that's family friendly. A quick & easy dinner idea, this Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is a family favorite meal that's full of flavors everyone will love, even your pickiest of eaters. You can have Bacon Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 32 ounces of frozen tator tots.
- Prepare 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 16 ounces of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 oz of Crisp bacon bits.
Cheeseburgers, especially bacon cheeseburgers, are literally our most favorite thing to order out, whether we're grabbing fast food or. I saw a recipe for crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole on Youtube and had to try it, after all, I love bacon cheeseburgers with I also added more tater tots and cheese to the top. The beauty of this Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Recipe is that there is no wrong way to do it. This recipe for tater tot casserole was inspired by another time-honored American tradition; a classic cheeseburger and fries.
Bacon Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown meat and drain fat. Set aside and allow to cool..
- Mix soup and sour cream in separate dish..
- Once meat has cooled break apart into small pieces, add bacon and cheese. Mix well..
- Add soup/sour cream mixture to meat..
- Take tator tots out of freezer last thing and mix minimally. Over mixing will cause it to become mushy..
- Cook in preheated 375 oven 50 minutes or until bubbly.
How to make Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole: First things first, you're going to pull out your saute pan and fry up some bacon. Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Casserole is a flavorful, easy weeknight dinner. Your favorite ground meat, bacon, cheeses, tater tots and more! Now, back to this Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Casserole. I encourage all of you to taste your meat mixture before you spread it in your pan.