Beef Stroganoff. Learn how to cook Classic Beef Stroganoff, with tender strips of beef and mushrooms, in an incredible creamy sauce. An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles. Made with the best beef stroganoff sauce.
This recipe uses a roux to create a beef gravy that is then thickened with. This delicious beef stroganoff recipe is made with lean beef, beef stock, sour cream, onion, and spices. Complete the meal with a veggie or salad. You can cook Beef Stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff
- Prepare 1 of Yellow onion.
- Prepare 18 oz of Sour cream.
- Prepare 32 oz of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cooking sherry (optional).
- You need 3 tbsp of Garlic (3 cloves, smashed).
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 packages of Egg noodles.
- You need 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 cup of green peas.
Beef stroganoff is the original family favorite skillet meal. This recipe is so decadent and savory We know and love this recipe with egg noodles, however beef stroganoff was traditionally served with. Make a classic beef stroganoff with steak and mushrooms for a tasty midweek meal. Garnish with parsley and serve with pappardelle pasta or rice.
Beef Stroganoff instructions
- Toss beef into shallow skillet, stove top burner on high. Brown meat with the onion, garlic, broth, and cooking sherry..
- Slice mushrooms. Toss mushrooms and peas into meat mixture. Simmer in broth until mushrooms are tender..
- Combine soup and sour cream and heat on medium. Add beef mixture and stir well until creamy. Add milk to thin out sauce if needed. Add noodles. Serve, enjoy..
Beef stroganoff is the ultimate cold weather dinner. The Best Kind Of Beef To Use For Stroganoff. Many stroganoff recipes call for tougher cuts of meats to be braised and simmered. Beef and mushrooms are always a great match, and this recipe for classic Beef Stroganoff shows off exactly why. This delicious ground beef stroganoff is quick and easy – perfect for a weeknight meal and so tasty, it is sure to be a hit with the family!