Beef tips and gravy. This Beef Tips & Gravy Meal is one that my family loves. It's delicious, easy to prepare and cost effective, too. Some may say it's a rich sugary dessert, some a hearty bowl of soup.
I hope you give this recipe a try. #BeefTips #SoulFoodCooking. This recipe for beef stew with gravy, mashed potatoes, and corn makes a full, hearty meal with simple ingredients and easy instructions. It is basically beef tips browned and slowly cooked until tender. You can cook Beef tips and gravy using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef tips and gravy
- Prepare 1 lb of Stew meat beef tips.
- You need 8 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 medium of Red onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kosher salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Weber roasted garlic & herb seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
We usually serve this with homemade mashed potatoes and corn. These beef tips are steak pieces that are seared to golden brown perfection, then simmered in a savory mushroom gravy. A comfort food classic that's easy to make, and the perfect dinner option that the whole family will love. When steak is on the menu, my whole family comes running to the table.
Beef tips and gravy step by step
- Put olive oil in pan and chop red onion and place into pan. Sauté til just start to carmelized. When done set aside..
- Put water, Worcestershire sauce, beef tips and other seasoning into water with beef tips. Simmer for about 40 minutes. Do not let water boil out. If water starts to boil out add 1/2 cup to a cup. Depending on how much you need..
- After simmered for 40 minutes add cream of mushroom soup and cook for another 20 minutes..
- When done serve over mash potato's or rice..
Beef Tips and Gravy with mushrooms and onions served over fluffy mashed potatoes. Beef tips and gravy is best served over fluffy mashed potatoes, buttery noodles or hot rice with a nice crisp salad on the side. This recipe is great for entertaining with all the prep work done hours before serving. Slow Cooker Beef Tips and Gravy (with no "cream soup!" ) is wonderfully tender, richly satisfying, comforting and flavorful and the perfect make ahead meal for busy weeknights! Also known as Beef Tips and Rice and Beef Tips and Noodles, this Beef Tips recipe is about to become one of your.