Cabbage wrapped meatballs. If stuffed cabbage and spaghetti with meatballs had a baby, it would be cabbage with meatballs. Stuffed cabbage, also know as cabbage rolls, is a delicious, classic Eastern European dish, but it. This old-school dish of meatballs wrapped in cabbage and topped with a light tomato sauce is perfect for cold nights in.
They are really easy to make. Cabbage-wrapped meatballs Recipe for Kāpostu tīteņi. Meatballs with cabbage wrapped around the outside?? You can cook Cabbage wrapped meatballs using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage wrapped meatballs
- Prepare 5 of large cabbage leaves.
- Prepare 1 of small egg.
- You need 30 ml of milk.
- Prepare 70 g of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 100 g of streaky bacon chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice cooked.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 of small green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 300 g of ground beef.
- It’s 300 g of ground pork.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 0.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bbq spice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of tomato soup.
I've looked on line for a possible reciepe and i typed in pig & a blanket and i came back with hot dogs wrapped in crossant dough, My. The Best Cabbage Meatballs Recipes on Yummly Teriyaki Meatballs With Udon Noodles, Inside-out Stuffed Cabbage Meatballs, Oven Roasted Cabbage Steaks. While the meatballs are cooking prepare the cabbage slaw.
Cabbage wrapped meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 190°C..
- Pre boil water in a large pot. Add the cabbage leaves and cook for 6 minutes. Strain and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the egg, milk and breadcrumbs..
- Now add the rest of the ingredients (excluding the cabbage and tomato soup), only add a quarter of the tomato soup and mix well..
- Divide the mixture into five equal parts. Make long meatballs..
- Pour a quarter of the tomato soup into a greased oven dish..
- Place 1 meatball on a cabbage leaf. Fold in sides then roll up completely to enclose the meat (like a burrito). Place in the oven dish. Do the same with the rest of the meatballs..
- Cook for 1 hour in preheated oven. Serve it with a little of the sauce poured over..
Combine with the cabbage slaw and mix well. Zrazas are Polish meatballs made with ground chicken, fresh parsley, and garlic and stuffed with sauteed cabbage. My love of cabbage rolls is deep and unconditional. I almost always make the same version, based I love lamb burgers and lamb meatballs, so it's no surprise that I love lamb-stuffed cabbage rolls, and. Low-Carb Cabbage Dumplings skip the flour wrapper and opts for a crisp-tender cabbage wrapper: all of the same flavors you love in an Asian-style dumpling cradled in a bite of veggie!