Cheesy Beef Stroganoff. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef w/ Guided Recipes by Kraft. Cook Today Directions In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat in oil until no longer pink. Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper.
Melted VELVEETA takes classic beef stroganoff to a new, delicious level. Watch the how-to video to see this cheesy recipe in action. In a large skillet (that has a lid to use later), brown ground beef and drain of grease. You can have Cheesy Beef Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beef Stroganoff
- You need 2 lb. of roast; cubed.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 16 oz. of pkg. wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 10.5 oz of can cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of Seasonings of choice: black pepper, garlic powder, parsley.
Add water/beef broth to the skillet and bring to a boil. Add noodles to the skillet, cover. This Slow Cooker Cheesy Beef Stroganoff is loaded with beef, mushrooms and of course cheese to make a delicious dinner the whole family will love! Cheesy Beef Stroganoff Casserole Cheesy Beef Stroganoff Casserole.
Cheesy Beef Stroganoff instructions
- In a large pot, cook meat along with onions and seasonings in a little oil until thoroughly cooked..
- Meanwhile, cook noodles and drain; set aside..
- To cooked meat, add cheddar cheese, sour cream, milk, parmesan cheese and cream of mushroom soup. Mix well..
- Allow to completely melt over medium low heat..
- Stir in cooked egg noodles..
For example, you could also… Add extra veggies: Feel free to add any other stir-fry-friendly veggies that you love to the veggie sauté. For example, asparagus, bell peppers, or broccoli would all be. Easy Beef Stroganoff Make any weeknight feel like a special occasion with this ground beef stroganoff: the luscious sauce of sauteed mushrooms and sour cream is ready in half an hour. Pour red wine into the skillet to deglaze pan. Bring to a simmer and return beef and veggies to pan.