Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry. This tomato curry comes together in a snap, with tomato soup and spices, and the unusual addition of beer. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Saute onion, then stir in beer, soup, curry powder, basil and pepper.
This tomato and chicken soup is not for the faint of heart, it's for spice lovers only! Eat with garlic bread or rice. Baked chicken is wonderful for a quick and inexpensive weeknight meal, when you combine it with a creamy tomato curry you are in for a real treat! You can have Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry
- Prepare 8 of Chicken wings or chicken drums.
- You need 2 of Boiled eggs.
- You need 4 of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- You need 4 stick of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 of Courgette/Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of Aubergines/Eggplants.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (minced).
- It’s 2 large of cloves ★Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 piece of ★Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Dried basil.
- You need 5 tbsp of ※Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Garam masala.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- You need 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 large of ◇Water.
- You need 2 of ◇Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ◇Honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coarse salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Remember those "learning to cook" days of uncomplicated meals such as chicken and tomato soup? This Chicken, Coconut & Tomato Curry. It's quite possibly the easiest cook-from-scratch curry recipe you'll find, using just a handful of simple ingredients. Add the coconut milk and tomato paste.
Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry step by step
- Make boiled eggs. Chop the garlic, ginger and onion. Cut the boiled eggs in half lengthwise, and cut the courgette into bite sizes..
- Cut off the root of the asparagus by 1-2 cm and peel the bottom part with a peeler..
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise, soak in water to remove the astringency, score the skin in a crisscross pattern. Then cut 2/3 lengthwise in the center..
- Peel the potatoes and carrot. Wrap in cling film and microwave for 3 minutes in 600W. Or you can boil. Quarter the cooked carrot..
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper and leave to rest. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and brown both sides. Then put them on one side on a plate..
- Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the ★ ingredients in a pan. Sauté until browned and aromatic. Add onion and sauté well for 5 minutes..
- Add ☆ ingredients and sauté, taking care not to let it burn. Add the canned tomatoes and cook. Add the ♢ ingredients and bring to the boil. Then add the chicken wings and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan used to fry the chicken wings. Stir-fry the aubergines, courgette, and brown the potatoes and carrot..
- Season the soup curry (Step 7) with coarse salt and soy sauce. Arrange the vegetables in a serving bowl, ladle in the piping hot soup curry, and top with the boiled egg to serve..
Chunks of chicken cooked in a richly spiced tomato and yogurt sauce is an Indian takeout classic that is also quick and easy to make at home. Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, garlic, green chile, ginger, curry powder, cumin, turmeric, paprika, cinnamon, salt and pepper in a blender and puree. This easy chicken curry is our go-to on a Friday night rather than ordering from the local Indian restaurant! When the mixture starts sticking to the bottom of the pot, add the chicken and potatoes. Combine chicken and tomatoes in tasty traybakes, casseroles and curries.