Chinese style chicken noodle soup. Easy recipe for delicious Chicken Noodle Soup Chinese Soup. Make a simple delicious chicken broth. This Chinese chicken noodle soup is delicious and light.
Sometimes, she slow cooked chicken with dried roots, herbs, and fruit and made me drink the soup like a vitamin. Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup – Easy and comforting noodle soup recipe with chicken broth, noodles and green leafy vegetables. You can choose either skinny or thick noodles, depending on your preference. You can have Chinese style chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese style chicken noodle soup
- Prepare 1 Tbs of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of birdseye chilies.
- Prepare 1 of stem lemon grass.
- You need 1 l of chicken stock (I used homemade).
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast fillets.
- You need 400 g of soba noodles.
- It’s 80 ml of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 20 ml of fish sauce.
- You need 2 of baby bak choy.
- Prepare 1 cup of spring onions.
- It’s 1 of corn on the cob.
- You need 10 ml of light soy sauce.
Stir in the stir-fry vegetable mix and cook until they are heated through. Noodles – Chinese noodle soups are traditionally made with thin egg noodles (pictured above, and below in the soup). Fresh ones (sold in the But I console myself with a healthy dose of chilli paste and lots of fresh herbs, Chicken Pho style. But before you make it diet, try it the way it's intended.
Chinese style chicken noodle soup instructions
- Wash veg. Then thinly slice chilli, garlic, ginger and spring onions..
- Heat up stock and add the chillie, garlic, ginger and half the spring onions. Then add fish stock and soy sauce. Once that is done drop in the check breast. Cook for about 10 minutes..
- Take out chicken carfully and use the fork to shred the chicken intonfidderent sizes. Then return chicken to the pot. Add corn thats been cut off the cob, add the bak choy and the noodles. Cook for a further 5-10 minutes. Taste the soup to see if it needs more seasoning..
- Take off the heat. Add the lime juice and the remainder of the spring onions.
Divide noodles between two bowls and pour the soup over. Finish with sesame oil and soy sauce. Easy Chinese chicken noodle soup with homemade chicken stock is a comforting warm noodle soup with the most original taste. My first serving of those chicken stock contains two bowls of chicken noodle soup. It requires any several ingredients but keeps the best original taste.