Coconut Vegetable Soup. Thai Coconut Milk Lentil Vegetable Soup, Curried Tomato-carrot Soup With Coconut Milk Peanut Vegetable Soup with Coconut Milk Where Is My Spoon. Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel.
Traditionally, Thai coconut soup, or tom kha, is made with lots of spices, such as galangal and lemongrass, and also with chicken. This easy vegetarian Thai coconut vegetable soup recipe is. Hearty vegetable coconut curry soup with aromatic curry coconut milk broth. You can have Coconut Vegetable Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1 of large green coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of vegetable.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of leek.
- Prepare 1 cup of napa cabbage.
- Prepare 1 large of deseeded red chili.
- You need of coconut and juice.
- You need 200 ml of coconut water.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut flesh.
- You need of seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare of optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of noodle.
Coconut soup is a fruit soup prepared using coconut milk or coconut fruit as a main ingredient. Many varieties of coconut soups exist in the world, including ginataan, laksa, sayur lodeh, soto, and tom kha kai, and myriad ingredients are used. They can be served hot or cold. How to make Thai Coconut Curry Vegetable Soup: Start by making the soup base by stirring coconut milk, chicken broth, soy sauce, peanut butter, chili garlic sauce, red curry paste, and ginger.
Coconut Vegetable Soup step by step
- in pan saute carrot , leek and napa cabbage for 1 minute then add water.
- simmer for 5 minute then add coconut water simmer for another 3 minute add coconut flesh.
- add sessoning simmer for 1 minute then off heat and serve as it is or pour it back into the coconut shell and serve.
- BELOW ARE FEW FRUITS SOUP,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/414038-snow-pear-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/440581-carrot-and-sour-plum-in-pork-soup.
This soup reheats easily in the microwave or on the stove top. As the soup sits in the fridge the grains continue absorbing the broth so you might find it necessary to add some extra vegetable stock or. It uses fried onion flakes, which Bergy first told me about. Be the first to review this recipe. Add the stock, coconut milk, lemongrass and turmeric.