Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup. Keto Recipes > Keto Dinner Recipes. With the weather cooling down, soup season has definitely arrived. And…we're going to take full advantage of that!
No need for a can of soup, homemade is the best! Some people make crockpot chicken noodle soup with rotisserie chicken, but this slow cooker chicken noodle soup makes it so easy to use fresh chicken. It sounded super yummy and I had to see if it would be good in the crock-pot. You can cook Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
- You need 2 packs of chicken thighs (skinless / boneless).
- Prepare 1 can of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of crushed tomatoes (28 oz).
- Prepare of Baby carrots (1 lb. bag).
- Prepare 1 of Onion, sliced.
- You need of Fresh garlic.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of buffalo wing sauce(or a little bit more depending on how spicy you want it !).
- You need of Blue Cheese (for the topping).
- You need of FYI…. You can also add chopped celery to this but I didn’t add it because I HATE celery !!!! .
I'm just envisioning a spread of crockpot healthy buffalo chicken dip, buffalo chicken paleo sweet potato hash and buffalo chicken egg muffins and a bowl of It also makes this crock pot low carb buffalo chicken soup just SO creamy and velvety smooth and basically soup perfection. With the weather cooling down, soup season has definitely arrived. If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party!
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup step by step
- Place chicken, chicken broth, crushed tomatoes,baby carrots,onion, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and buffalo wing sauce into crockpot……Stir until chicken is coated with your ingredients……
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, then remove chicken to a plate and lightly shred chicken, then put shredded chicken back into crockpot… stir once every hour…..
- Ladle into a bowl and top with blue cheese….. Enjoy !!!.
Home » Eats » Dinner » Crock Pot Creamy Buffalo Chicken Noodle Soup. This Crock Pot Creamy Buffalo Chicken Noodle Soup is just that, a delicious and amazing meal I have this in the crockpot right now and can't wait!! One thing — I did put to much buffalo sauce so do you. The crock pot is the trick to create melt-in-your-mouth tender chicken! It's the perfect comfort food for a cold day.