Fakes Soupa (Lentil Soup).
You can have Fakes Soupa (Lentil Soup) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fakes Soupa (Lentil Soup)
- Prepare 300 grams of Lentil boiled.
- It’s 1 of Carrot chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of Potato chopped.
- Prepare 2 of whole Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 150 grams of Bacon cut into small pieces.
- It’s 3 of Daphne Leaves/Bay Leaves.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Tomato Paste.
- You need 2 of Fresh tomatoes grated.
- It’s 1 of Red Bell Pepper diced.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
Fakes Soupa (Lentil Soup) instructions
- Boil Lentil for at least 15 minutes and drain. In a large soup pan, add about 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil and sauté the Bacon..
- Add in Onion, Carrot, Potato, Bell Pepper, Garlic, and stir..
- Toss in the lentil and continue to stir, so that all is nicely combined..
- Add water, grated tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup Olive Oil and Bay leaves, bring to a boil and let it simmer on low heat for about 1 hour..
- I hope you enjoy this recipe, a bit of a twist from the usual Lentil Soup.