Ginger chicken soup . Have a cold or the flu? Try this soup to kick up your immune system and get healthy fast! Plus, this soup tastes SO good.
Once the chicken is cool, slice it thinly and portion it into four soup bowls. Return the broth to a simmer and season with salt to taste. Turmeric-Ginger Chicken Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Ginger chicken soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger chicken soup
- You need 260 g of chicken thigh.
- You need 5 of Chestnut mashroom.
- Prepare 1 of Spring onion.
- You need of Spices & oil.
- Prepare 5 g of Sichuan pepper whole (or black pepper whole).
- It’s 5 g of Ginger.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 table spoon of Olive oil.
- It’s of Base soup.
- It’s 500 ml of Bonito stock dashi water (or chicken stock).
By Melissa Hamilton and Christopher Hirsheimer. Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and can also calm an upset stomach. We love the heat it adds to this chicken soup recipe. The ginger gives the chicken soup a great kick.
Ginger chicken soup instructions
- Chop all ingredients.
- Pour olive oil in a pot. After oil get hot, heat sichuan pepper, ginger and spring onion until you scent the aroma of spices..
- Stir fry chicken thigh and ginger until the skin of chicken get white..
- Add bonito stock and mashroom in a pot. Boil everything until chickens are cooked..
- Add a pinch of salt to adjust the flavour. Done :).
This was easy and delicious, and the ginger gave the otherwise standard chicken soup a unique kick. My two year old gobbled it up, even all the veggies. A spicy Asian-inspired chicken noodle soup. Low-sodium chicken broth (or veggie broth/water to keep it vegan). Soy sauce (or Tamari to keep it gluten-free).