Healthy Tomato Soup. Creamy & Healthy Tomato Basil Soup – the easiest soup recipe that is SO flavorful and vegan friendly. This vegetarian soup has a secret plant-based ingredient that makes it so creamy and satisfying. Alex called my healthy tomato soup "lazy borscht".
Tomato soup is one of the most commonly made soups in India. The tomatoes are first roasted, stewed and later pureed to make a creamy and rich juice. This healthy, low calorie food goes best. You can cook Healthy Tomato Soup using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Tomato Soup
- You need 1 kg of fresh tomatoes.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1-2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of medium sized beetroot.
- Prepare 1 of medium potato.
- You need 1/2 lemon of For lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Easy Three-Ingredient Tomato Soup Recipe – How to Make Homemade Tomato Soup. होटल स्टाइल टमाटर का सूप बनाने की विधि – tomato soup recipe perfect cookingshooking. Tomato soup is packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and plant compounds. Therefore, enjoying tomato soup may be a delicious way to make the most of the health benefits of tomatoes. This simple vegan tomato soup gets its creaminess from light coconut milk.
Healthy Tomato Soup step by step
- Chop all the vegetabkes roughly and keep aside..
- Heat a large enough pressure cooker on medium heat..
- Add butter. When the butter has melted add the bayleaf..
- Add ginger, garlic, onions, carrots and toast them for about 4 to 5 minutes..
- Next add cubed potatoes and beetroot. Mix well and let them cook for about 3 minutes..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and salt. Mix well and let it cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add about 500 ml of water, mix well and close the pressure cooker. Let it cook for 5 whistles and turn off the heat..
- Wait for the pressure cooker to depressurise on it's own. Open the cooker only after it has completely depressurised..
- Allow the veggies to cool and grind them to fine puree..
- Place a clean pressure cooker or a wide and deep pan on low heat and strain the ground puree into it..
- Add sugar, pepper powder and lemon juice to the boiling puree. Adjust salt if required and being heat one boil and turn off the heat..
- Serve your soup hot garnished with cream, mint and bread crumbs..
Homemade roasted tomato basil soup with garlic, olive oil and caramelized onions. Delicious, flavorful and the best way to use up garden tomatoes! This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how. Campbell's® Condensed Healthy Request® Tomato Soup is crafted with quality, farm-grown tomatoes cooked to perfection. This timeless classic is loaded with exceptional flavor and developed.