HEARTY PASTA FAGIOLI SOUP. My healthy pasta fagioli recipe is a thick and creamy soup with plenty of garlic and fresh herbs. I will show you how to make it creamy without the fat. Pasta Fagioli-Hearty Bean Soup. by: ibbeachnana.
One of our favorite soup recipes is Pasta e Fagioli Italian Soup Recipe. If you haven't tried this soup, to me it is like part chili, part spaghetti. My husband can't get enough of The Olive Gardens version of this hearty soup, so we searched the web to find a great knock-off version. You can have HEARTY PASTA FAGIOLI SOUP using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of HEARTY PASTA FAGIOLI SOUP
- You need of garlic minced.
- You need of onion diced.
- Prepare of celery diced.
- You need of whole peeled tomatoes from a can diced.
- Prepare of of marinara sauce.
- You need of cannellini beans.
- It’s of dry parsley, dry basil, dry oregano, rosemary, salt, red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of chicken boullion if not using stock..
- Prepare of water or stock or broth.
- Prepare of ditalini pasta.
Make a large pot of this Hearty Pasta Fagioli Soup for a warming and comforting meal. Freezer friendly and full of flavor – a dinner the family will love! The comforting, warming smells of a steaming pot of pasta fagioli soup… Tomato-y, hearty, herby… Follow us. Quick and Hearty Pasta Fagioli Soup.
HEARTY PASTA FAGIOLI SOUP step by step
- add olive oil to soup pan on med heat add garlic, celery, onion and some of all the seasonings.cook a few min till tender..
- add jar of marinara and 1can of beans rinsed and drained..
- in another pan cook turkey chop meat with all of the same seasoning.when browned add to soup.
- bring to boil then add the stock, broth or the water and boullion.boil for 10 min then add 1/2 cup ditalini pasta. when pasta is cooked its done..
- serve with parmeasan cheese.and bread..
Simmer a simple pasta and veggie soup for an easy weeknight dinner. This one is my mother in law's recipe, and my hubby has always loved the soup when we eat out at Italian restaurants, so of course I had to have the recipe and she nicely shared. I altered it to help avoid too much sugar. This is a quick riff on my childhood New York Italian restaurant favorite: Pasta e Fagioli, a thick tomatoey soup stuffed with white beans, pasta Finally, my special ingredient: baby tortellini stuffed with either pancetta or prosciutto. It adds that smoky hammy saltiness to the soup, and that hearty.