Lamb in tomato gravy. Roast lamb simply isn't roast lamb without delicious gravy. To make this liquid gold, all you need are the caramelised pan bits and juices and simple pantry Packet gravy is usually low in fat but high in salt, so add freshly ground pepper but avoid extra salt. – A dollop of tomato paste adds mellow flavour. Learn how to make Lamb Patties With Tomato Gravy.
Mutton curry recipe – Lamb curry or mutton masala gravy. Delicious, soft tender chunks of lamb meat in Indian style spiced onion tomato gravy. Have you ever wondered how the mutton gravy served in restaurants is so soft, succulent and tender?. You can cook Lamb in tomato gravy using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lamb in tomato gravy
- It’s 1 kg of Lamb stewing pieces.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of rajah curry spice.
- It’s 1 cube of beef stock.
- You need 1 tsp of steak n chop spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of BBQ spice.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes, grated.
- It’s 3 TBS of brown onion soup granules.
- You need 1 TBS of flour.
Little Lamb Meatballs In A Spicy Eggplant Tomato Sauce. For the tomato gravy, blend the tomatoes to a pulp in a food processor. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat. To serve, pile some salad onto each of four serving plates.
Lamb in tomato gravy instructions
- Cook the lamb until it's soft..
- Grate the tomatoes.
- Chop peppers and onion.
- Then the lamb is soft, it's time that you pour your beef stock, onion and pepper in, stir let them cook. As it cooks and the onion turning golden then add your spices..
- The lambs smells nice then pour in your tomato and let it cook and simmer, then prepare your soup thickener pour over meat and add water then lower your heat until thick..
- It's going to be served with Rice..
Lamb in Spicy Thick Gravy – Munaty Cooking. This lamb gravy is easy to prepare and the outcome is better than what is served in restaurants. This rich and chunky tomato-based gravy is made with butter, lamb, mushrooms, and onions. Silky and velvety, it's great over roasted veggies, cabbage rolls. Lamb is a rich and delicious meat to enjoy for weekday dinners, Sunday roast, or holiday meals.