Mac chicken oats meal soup. Ingredients of Mac chicken oats meal soup. You need to prepare of For yakhni. In a sauce pot, combine margarine or butter, onions, carrots and celery.
Cover, bring to a boil and reduce heat. Remove chicken from pot, cool and remove meat from bones. Mac and cheese in soup form is just my kind of meal! You can cook Mac chicken oats meal soup using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mac chicken oats meal soup
- Prepare of For yakhni.
- You need 2-3 of big beef bones.
- It’s 1 of Anise flower.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 2 inches of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of whole dried coriander.
- Prepare 2 of black cardemom.
- You need 1 of medium onion just peeled and cut in halves.
- It’s 1 of small bunch of garlic just washed….
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger piece.
- It’s 4 glasses of water.
- It’s of For final oats meal.
- Prepare 1 cup of minced chicken or chicken chunks.
- It’s 1 tsp of cummin seeds.
- You need 1 of small onion sliced.
- You need 4 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken cubes.
- You need of Salt to taste (I've used 1/2 tsp).
- It’s 1/2-3/4 cups of rolled oats.
- It’s 1 glass of water for soaking oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of small macoronies or as per desired.
- It’s 5 glass of water for soup consistency….
- It’s of Fresh coriander for garnishment.
- Prepare of Nuts as per desired…. I've used walnuts and cashews nuts…
- Prepare of Black pepper as per taste for sprinkling over soup.
- It’s of Lemon as per desire at the time of serving….
This Macaroni Soup is made with chicken, lots of cheese, some veggies, and shell pasta. The base has the creamiest texture, while the noodles and veggies give it a heartiness to fill you up. And we're serving it with the perfect side, cheesy crostini. Boil the water in a large pot.
Mac chicken oats meal soup instructions
- First of all add all ingredients of yakhni and add in a pan with 4 glass of water and cook on low flame.
- When yakhni will be well cooked and will be reduced into 1 glass only….turned off the heat and strain it…discard the whole masala and keep yakhni aside.
- Now in another deep bottom pan heat oil on slow flame and add cummin seeds and sliced onion…..fry until brown then add chicken chunks or minced chicken… bhoonofy well until it changed colour…..
- Now add 5 glass of water because macoronies will be boiled in it too…..add yakhni…..and chicken cubes,salt, macaronis and bring to boil the water…..and then leave on slow flame until chicken and macaronies will be done and soup will b reduced to 4 glasses approximately….
- While you will leave macoronies and chicken to done,soak the oats that time in 1 glass water….for 10 minutes only.
- When the chicken and macoronies will be done and yakhni will be 4 glasses approximately add saoked oats in it….and cook on medium to high flame for 6 to 8 minutes only…..cook until desired consistency….I like runny texture like soup but you can make like thick gravy too….
- Oats shorba or soup is ready to serve….serve it with garnishing fresh coriander on it or with nuts and lemon in it…you can cook nuts with oats too if u like soft…. But I'll prefer fresh crushed nuts sprinkling on it to enjoy some crunchiness…. don't forget to sprinkle Black pepper…..
Add the chicken, onion, carrot, and celery. The carcass and bones of the rotisserie chicken make a fine rotisserie chicken stock for cooking a soupy meal the next day or even for chicken porridge. We normally can't finish a whole chicken at a go so I always reserve half a breast from the chicken for my lunch with the kids. And by soupy meal, I mean this light chicken macaroni soup! Chicken Macaroni Sopas is a rich chicken noodle soup dish that I really enjoy having during cold weather, or even on an ordinary day — usually in the mid afternoon.