Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup.. For years, I wished that I could duplicate the broccoli and cheese at Chili's, where I worked in college. This simple butternut bisque is seasoned with Thai red curry paste and swirled with coconut This broccoli and cheese soup recipe from Jamie Oliver is a great vegetarian inter warmer. It's a really easy broccoli soup recipe that's great with bread.
A creamy, cozy broccoli cheese soup that's loaded with cheddar cheese, broccoli and carrots. This broccoli cheese soup is better than Panera Breads When I was in college broccoli and cheese soup was a weekly staple. This thick and creamy broccoli, cheese and potato soup is lick-the-bowl good! You can cook Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup. using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 4 cup of Chicken stock.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Salt to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worchestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 each of Chicken Bullion.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded 3 cheese blend.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of carrots chopped.
- You need 2 of potatoes ,peeled and chopped.
Pure comfort in a bowl, a one-pot meal your whole family will love and ready in When I was a kid, broccoli and cheese was my favorite thing to eat. Anytime we had leftover broccoli I would always heat it up the next day with. For a thinner, smoother consistency, add more soup to the blender. Best ever Creamy Broccoli Cheese Soup.
Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup. instructions
- Saute onion,garlic,carrots in butter until onion is translucent..
- Slowly add flour and stir into a paste.
- Add milk ,stock and simmer on med heat.
- Add seasonings and sauces and continue to simmer and stir..
- In separate pot, boil broccoli and potatoes until soft..
- When soft, add some of your soup and mix in blender until it turns into a soft cream. ( This step is our preference, but you can leave some broccoli whole if you like, but mash the potatoes).
- Add broc/potato cream to soup and blend thoroughly. Lower heat..
- Add sour cream and cheese and stir until blended..
- Garnish to taste, enjoy!.
How do you make broccoli cheese soup? In a medium pot make a white sauce melting ½ cup butter over medium-high heat. I love broccoli cheese soup, but most of the time it's too heavy for my liking. l decided to try my hand at finding another way of thickening the soup unlike the I thought it would be great to add more flavor by adding some other vegetables to the soup. This creamy, velvety soup is still comforting and hearty. A warming creamy soup made with broccoli and cheddar cheese.