Sour vegetables Manchow Soup.
You can have Sour vegetables Manchow Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sour vegetables Manchow Soup
- You need 1 medium sized of Carrot (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 medium sized of Onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cabbage(finely chopped).
- It’s 5 pieces of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 small of ginger (finely chopped).
- It’s 2 of Green chillies (finely chopped).
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of French beans (finely chopped).
- It’s 1&1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 Cups of vegetable stock.
- It’s 4 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need Handful of Coriander leaves.
Sour vegetables Manchow Soup instructions
- Take a bowl and prepare a mix of cornflour and vegetable stock 1/2 cup..
- Now take a pan Switch on the gas and add 1 Tablespoon of butter with little oil and add chopped garlic, ginger and green chillies and saute it. Now add all veggies to it cabbage, carrot, French beans and fry it. Keep it little crunchy..
- Now add rest vegetable stock and Soya sauce, little salt, ketchup 1 Tablespoon and mix it and add prepared cornflour and vegetable stock mix to it cook it for 2 to 3 mins in medium flame. At last add chopped coriander leaves, little onions and lemon juice and black pepper powder. Then serve it hot..