Spicy chicken tortilla soup. Today I'm sharing The Best Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe I've ever made. Drop your dinner plans and make it tonight! This kicked-up soup features sautéed onions and spicy peppers combined with chicken, corn, tomatoes and black beans all simmered in a delicious broth.
This tasty one-pot soup is great the first day and even better the next! This scrumptious stove top spicy chicken tortilla soup is a great way to warm up on a chilly day! I usually dive into a bowl the first day and then. You can have Spicy chicken tortilla soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken tortilla soup
- You need 2 can of 14.5 oz beef broth.
- It’s 1 can of 10oz ro-tel, tomatoes&chilies.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 can of Green chilies.
- It’s 1 block of of velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of Chrcken breast.
- It’s 2 can of 14.5 oz chicken broth.
Tender sauteed chicken breast shredded and combined with bold seasonings, spicy chilis, fire-roasted tomatoes, and corn tortillas to create a hearty and satisfying dish. This chicken tortilla soup recipe is. This chicken tortilla soup is one of our most popular recipes. It's full of Mexican spices and textures, ensuring that you'll be satisfied once you try it.
Spicy chicken tortilla soup instructions
- Boil chicken till fully cooked, empty water and let chicken cool..
- In medium pot mix all ingredients together, cook on med-low heat..
- Cut or shred chicken and add to pot..
- Allow to cook for 30-45 min stiring occasionally to prevent chicken from melting to the bottom..
- Ladle out into a bowl, crush tortilla chips on top along with shredded cheese and some chopped onion..
This robust soup is full of Mexican spices. It's hearty and will definitely leave you satisfied. It is a little on the spicy side, but we. It's made with crispy fried strips of corn tortillas in a tomato-based Mexican soup with chicken stock, chiles, avocado The best tortillas to use for tortilla soup are stale yellow corn tortillas. Yellow corn tortillas are sturdier than white corn tortillas and have a richer.