Sweet Hambone Soup. Leftover Hambone Soup – Use up your leftover hambone to make this cozy, hearty soup loaded with tons of veggies and chunks of sweet ham! Yes, hambone soup is one of my all-time holiday favorites. This slow cooker ham bone soup is loaded with beans and veggies, it's the absolute best way to use up leftover ham!
Homemade Hambone Bean Soup, It is warm comforting hearty soup that is perfect for a cold winter's evening dinner. This recipe makes plenty of soup for. A simple but tasty soup to make using a leftover ham bone, kidney beans, and potatoes. You can cook Sweet Hambone Soup using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Hambone Soup
- Prepare 5 of Strips Of Thick Smoked Bacon.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves, Minced.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chopped Onion.
- It’s 10 cup of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 2 can of Crushed Tomatoes, Juice and All.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of Meaty Ham Bone.
- You need 1 of A Few Big Squirts Of Ketchup.
- Prepare 3 cup of Canned Cannellini Beans, Drained and Rinsed.
- You need 2 cup of Chopped Ham (saved from your holiday ham).
- It’s 2 cup of Chopped Carrots.
- You need 2 cup of Chopped Celery.
- It’s 2 cup of Cubed Potatoes.
- You need 2 cup of Cabbage, Chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown Sugar, Adding a bit at a time to reach desired sweetness.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Ginger Powder.
- You need 1/2 of tsp. Dried Mustard.
- You need 2 of tsp. salt.
- It’s 1 of Ground Black Pepper To Taste.
- Prepare 1 of Noodles Of Choice.
Put it all into the slow cooker in the morning, and come home to a savory hot meal. Nana's Epic Navy Bean Ham Bone Soup Recipe: A simple, yet utterly tempting, ham and bean soup recipe is a great way to use your leftover holiday ham bone. This hearty soup requires a good afternoon simmer, filling your house with the aromas of all things good and warming. Delicious, in-season vegetable ham bone soup is an easy way to create a healthy meal using a Home » Whole Food Recipes » Homemade Soup Recipes » Harvest Vegetable Ham Bone Soup.
Sweet Hambone Soup step by step
- Heat a large stock pot on stove. Add the bacon and cook until crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels..
- Add onions and garlic to pot. Saute about 5 minutes..
- Add remaining ingredients, including chopped up bacon. Bring to boil. Then turn down to simmer about 2-4 hours..
- Remove bone before serving. Serve with your favorite noodles (I used small shells) and a nice crusty bread! Enjoy!.
This delicious Hambone Beef Soup is made from the leftover broth from Hambone Dinner recipe. (posted) Easy to Tis the season for pumpkin, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, apples and more! View top rated Hambone soup recipes with ratings and reviews. This is a thick, hearty, soup that is almost a stew. It's what you do with that leftover hambone. You can use up your leftover hambone to make this cozy, hearty soup loaded with tons of veggies and chunks of sweet ham!