Tomato Coriander Healthy Soup. #TomatoSoup #Soup #CorianderSoup omato and Coriander Soup Recipe This easy tomato and coriander soup makes a delicious light and healthy lunch. Coriander sprigs and crushed black pepper to garnish. To serve: Reheat the soup and complete the recipe.
It's the most healthiest and nourishing start you can give to your meals – whether Milano Minestrone ( Healthy Soups and Salads Recipe). Add garlic, chilli flakes, black pepper, salt to taste, tomato paste and coriander to tomato mixture, then add stock. Once the soup is cold, blend in a liquidiser until smooth with the rest of the roughly chopped tomatoes and the coriander stalks, then strain into a clean container, season to taste and To serve, mix the coriander and tomatoes with the soup and ladle into soup bowls then scatter the cumin seeds on top. You can cook Tomato Coriander Healthy Soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Coriander Healthy Soup
- You need 8-10 of medium ripe tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of carrots chopped.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of small beetroot.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of blended fresh green chillies.
- It’s 1/2 of Sugar or to taste (optional).
- You need 1/4 of th teaspoon black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coriander leaves chopped.
This simple vegan tomato soup gets its creaminess from light coconut milk. It's tangy, creamy, and perfect as an appetizer or a meal on its own with some croutons. Tomatoes are the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer. They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
Tomato Coriander Healthy Soup step by step
- Wash and chop all the vegetables and boil thoroughly in a pressure cooker..
- Strain the liquid after opening the cooker..
- Once the vegetables have cooled down, using a blender, blend the pulp until it looks like a smooth juice..
- Allow this mixture to simmer and in the salt, sugar and chillies and finely chopped coriander to the mixture..
- Also add a bay leaf or two..
- Allow this to simmer for 10 minutes or until you get the aroma and right thickness of the soup..
- The coriander makes the soup taste extra nice and refreshing..
- Serve the soup hot with some toasted bread or soup sticks..
Usually red when mature, tomatoes can also come in a. See more ideas about Healthy soup recipes, Healthy soup, Soup recipes. WW smoky tomato soup with pitta. Try our healthy tomato soups, pasta sauces, curries and more. A healthy tomato 'pasta' dish that makes full use of your spiralizer.