ULTIMATE loaded baked potato soup. Bring it to a boil then reduce to a low heat and cook until the potatos are tender. All your favorite baked potato toppings—bacon, cheddar, sour cream, green onions—in a spoon with this recipe from Delish.com. Delish editors handpick every product we feature.
Hearty and delicious, it's the ultimate comfort food! I've been wanting to share with you loaded baked potato soup recipe for months but I. Loaded Baked Potato Soup – All the flavors of a loaded baked potato comes together in this comforting soup! You can have ULTIMATE loaded baked potato soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ULTIMATE loaded baked potato soup
- You need 8 slice of bacon cooked and crumbled (reserve some for garnish).
- It’s 11 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 7 cup of milk (or 3.5 cups milk and 3.5 cups chicken stock).
- You need 6-8 of baked potatoes(depending on size) peeled and diced.
- You need 4 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar (and additional for garnish).
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper (to taste).
But the good thing about working from home is that I can raid the kitchen and gobble up anything and everything, like this loaded baked potato soup. Baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food on chilly evenings. The golden rule of baked potatoes? The old adage of them exploding under the pressure of Pizza baked potato Bonfire Night baked potatoes Loaded baked potatoes with slaw Turkey chilli jacket..ultimate baked potato soup is a delicious creamy soup packed full of potatoes, cheese, and topped with all of the goodies that are served with baked I personally like to serve this soup with either a sandwich or even a nice crusty piece of bread with lots of butter.
ULTIMATE loaded baked potato soup instructions
- In large pot: melt butter over medium heat and whisk in flour. Let cook for few minutes.
- Add milk 1 cup at a time until all 7 cups added. (Continue whisking).
- Continue whisking milk until thickens..
- Once thick. Add your potatoes and stir. Mash some of the potatoes with the back of the spoon against the sides of the pot to add different textures..
- Reduce heat to low and stir in the sour cream, bacon and cheese..
- Serve immediately with chopped green onions, bacon crumbles and shredded cheese.
- SHORTCUT NOTE: If you dont have potatoes already baked and ready to go. In a separate pot boil your potatoes until soft, then transfer to your soup pot (where you've made your rue) and continue with step 4 ♡♡♡♡ equally delicious! I find russet and yellow potatoes work best for this soup.
This soup is very easy to make you. Once cooled, peel and mash potatoes, and set aside. Heat oil in large pot over a medium-high heat. Looking for a hearty and satisfying soup that combines comfort and indulgence, all in one steaming bowl? Look no farther than this time-tested recipe for baked potato soup, which features a rich broth and all your favorite baked potato toppings.